Friday, May 1, 2009

Wedding Time

It's getting to be that time again! In May we have 2 weddings to go to, one is in Kentucky and the other in Jacksonville. I'm really excited about the KY wedding- this will be the first time hubby gets to see where I was born and the rest of the family! He and my brother-in-law have heard lots of stories about Harlan, Ky- I think it will be a culture shock, but a lot of fun! Anyway, this card is for that wedding. I got the inspriation for it after looking at Bunnylover's star card on the Cricut mb- thanks!


I used the Wedding Solutions cart for the bride and groom & banner (I think) and Lyrical Letters for the background which is blue vellum. I had to trim the border off of the background because after 2 cuts I couldn't get the size just right... ! I was frustrated at the time but I think it turned out fine. Besides, hubby really likes it and thats all that matters :o) I'll post one for the next wedding as soon as I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment