Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day- Part 1

As soon as I saw the "I Believe Note Box" created by Rachel on her blog :http://wonderfullywhimsy.blogspot.com/ I knew that it would be perfect for my mother-in-law. So for Mother's Day, hubby and I made a similar box for quotes and Bible verses about God's grace. I tried so hard to get this done early so there would be no rushing- but of course Hubby couldn't decide on a title. Eventually we decided on "God's Heart"- I'm not sure the title is obvious because after many frustrating trials with cut outs, I ended up having to stamp the hearts. Oh well. We got it out on time and my MIL loved it! Whew!
Here are a couple pics (butterfly paper is DCWV, CS is from walmart):


This shows one of the cards that are in the box- I think we had 16 total.

Thanks for looking- I'll post my Mother's Day cards and graduation gifts when I get back from Kentucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment