Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Bouquet


Before we went on our trip to TN & KY (see post below) I finally got to give my sister her graduation gift for getting her Master's- YAY! We wanted to give her some money to get a double diploma frame (one that holds her BA and MA diplomas together). My parents went in on it with us and I used the bouquet to display the cash. This was my first time making one- and I definitely learned some lessons for next time- but I'm kind of proud of (especially after seeing my sister's face when I gave it to her!). I should have used a bigger basket and planned my placement better (I kept ripping the styrofame in the base so the pencils would keep falling over). Oh well.... here are the pictures. Let me know what you think! TFL and Go Bulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment